Sunday, February 16, 2014

Kate + Evan

I had the privilege of designing this wedding invite for Kate + Evan. They tie the knot in just a few weeks. I cannot wait to see photos of this wedding as I know it will be amazing!! Both of them are so clever and creative. Their home is filled with treasures they have found, then spruced up with a bit of DIY, and the result, a masterpiece.

You may remember a post from a few years ago when we had a girlie weekend at Kate + Evan's home on the peninsula. Kate is the queen of op-shopping and garage sale hunting and I just know their wedding styling will be to-die-for.


The photo is of Kate + Evan's favourite tree from the area where they will get married. I added a bit of a vintage look to it to encapture their love of all things pre-loved.

My obsession for weddings has not let up after Our Big Day. I love designing invites, so if you are after a designer for yours, please get in touch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment