As the weather is starting to get a bit cooler we at The Blushing Teacup are obsessing over yummy shades of velvety reds, boysenberry, raspberry and deep purple fig.
After a gorgeous summer of weddings and seeing lots of peach, apricot, soft coral and grey greens, it is nice to be inspired by some completely different palettes.
Left to right:
- A crown of luscious berries.
- LOVE Red Hanging Amaranthus.
- A fireplace makes a perfect backdrop to a ceremony and can be dressed in so many lovely ways.
- A fig decorated cake with a surprise filling YUM!
- Berry and rosemary juniper gin fizz - a Jamie Oliver recipe.
- Red velvet shoes AMAZING.
- Ohhh that dress.
- Love the velvet ribbon tying the invitation together.
- This red velvet chaise would make an amazing photo booth setting. Loving the rug too.
- INLOVE with gold cutlery.
- This arrangement is a whole lot of delicious. Literally.
- Make a statement with a red velvet suit jacket.
Follow The Blushing Teacup on Pinterest.