Thursday, July 31, 2014

Be my maid of honour

Two of our good friends Mel and Todd have just gotten ENGAGED! Whoop!! It is such an exciting time. Let the planning begin.

Mel asked me to design some little cards to send to her maid of honour and bridesmaids. Such a sweet idea. This is what I came up with.


There are so many great ways to ask your besties to be a part of your day. I loved the way I was asked to be bridesmaid for my friend Tamara. I was in Melbourne and she was in Auckland, so she asked me over skype. She held up about 8 A4 pages, one after the other. She had written/drawn a little story (including a picture of a bee for 'be') to ask me. It was awesome!!!

Would love to hear how you asked your bridesmaids to be a part of your day. Or any creative ways you have been asked to be a bridesmaid.

Get in touch if you need any wedding stationery designed, I would love to help.

LOVE xx

No comments:

Post a Comment